Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO have your payment method ready and ensure the credit card belongs to the account holder.
- DO use an accepted form of payment - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Prepaid cards, cash cards, and gift cards are not accepted as a form of payment.
- DO ensure the Social Security Number entered matches the account holder. (ITINs are not accepted.)
- DO use a valid email address. The email address is used to sign into the Member Portal.
- DO authenticate your account. The account must be authenticated in order to receive alerts.
- DO answer the questions correctly during authentication. If locked out, the system will block any attempt for 72 hours. IDSeal cannot remove the lock. The 72 hours must pass before trying again.
- DO remember to download IDSeal Pro-Tec!
- DON'T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact IDSeal on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON'T provide the ACN IBO’s email address or the IBO’s mobile number instead of yours.
- DON'T use the ACN IBO’s credit card for the upfront payment.
- DON'T use rechargeable credit cards, cash cards, or gift cards when placing orders. You must use your valid credit or debit card.
- DON'T sign up for multiple accounts.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.